Are you passionate about recruiting?
Do you thrive on putting the right people in the right position?
ReSource Pro is growing! As a Talent Acquisition Associate, you are the foundation for building and growing our Insurance Experience Center teams. This role serves as a guide for candidates through the entire recruiting life cycle and is the face and voice of ReSource Pro at campus recruiting events.
We hire the best, because our service is only as good as the people delivering it. We’re committed to hiring individuals who engage in our amazing culture and embrace our core Values: Commitment to Community, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence, Service Centric, and Best Self.
What you’ll do:
- Develop engaging job postings to attract the right candidates for a variety of positions
- Manage the relationship between college and university partners
- Evaluate, screen and recommend top candidates to hiring managers
- Work closely with the Talent Acquisition team to create the ultimate candidate experience
- Notice recruiting trends and adjust recruitment strategy to meet those
- Contribute to recruitment branding strategy and initiatives
- Post recruitment updates on social media platforms
What you need to have:
- 1 - 2 years’ experience in human resources, talent acquisition or recruiting
- A bachelor’s degree, or are working toward one
- Ability to juggle multiple processes, positions, tasks and hiring managers
- Incredible attention to detail and commitment to process improvement
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in person, over the phone and by email
- Passion for developing new ideas for attracting candidates
What we’ll provide:
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare on day 1
- Generous PTO plan with paid holidays
- Amazing work culture in a hip downtown office
- Relaxed business casual apparel
- 401k with employer contribution match
- Opportunities for growth and development for an evolving future in Talent Acquisition and Engagement
- Leadership that empowers and encourages your growth organizationally
- Support collaboration, teamwork, and creative solutions to enhance employee performance and engagement
- Opportunities to work with and access to Senior Leaders
We want to talk to you TODAY - click APPLY to learn more!