At ReSource Pro, we’re dedicated to providing clients tech-fueled solutions to drive profitable growth and remain competitive in an evolving insurance industry. We have the insight, know-how and infrastructure to transform our clients’ operations to keep them ready for what the future brings.
The Employee Relations Specialist will provide the next level of support to our growing workforce. We’re looking for someone who is committed to implementing best practices to promote high performance and engagement across the organization. Strong communication and relationship-building skills are a must, as this position will serve as a resource and trusted advisor for managers and employees.Under the direction of the Talent Acquisition and Engagement Manager, this role will perform functions associated with employee relations, performance management, and disciplinary or corrective actions for employees.
We hire the best, because our service is only as good as the people delivering it. We’re committed to hiring individuals who engage in our amazing culture and embrace our core Values: Commitment to Community, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence, Service Centric, and Best Self.
What you’ll do:
- Build relationships with staff, establish rapport, and serve as a trusted advisor to employees and managers
- Develop, implement and support existing personnel policies and procedures
- Update and maintain the ReSource Pro employee handbook and guide our manager's through best practices
- Implement best practices to promote performance, employee engagement, and connection to company culture
- Support employees and managers in implementing and executing the ReSource Pro Performance Management model
- Collaborate with Talent Development to effectively utilize the Learning Management System for training documentation and reporting
- Guide managers on resolving employee relations issues and grievances
- Manage and track employee disciplinary actions and identify recurring issues
- Assist with recruitment activities, as needed, to support the Talent Acquisition team in providing a positive candidate experience
What you need to have:
- 5+ years human resources experience with an emphasis on employee relations, performance management and information management
- A Bachelor’s degree in Human Resources, Business Management or Administration, Communication or other related field of study
- Professional certification (i.e., SHRM-CP, PHR, or other equivalent human resource certification)
- Tremendous communication skills (oral, written & presentation)
- Experience facilitating positive performance management communications
- Experience navigating and reporting data from various Human Resource systems
- Excellent project & vendor management skills
- Teamwork and collaboration is an absolute must!
What we’ll provide:
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare on Day 1
- Generous PTO plan and paid holidays
- 401k with generous employer contribution match and vesting schedule
- Opportunities for growth and development for an evolving future with ReSource Pro
- Leadership that empowers and encourages your growth organizationally
- Collaboration, teamwork, and openness to creative solutions
- Opportunities to work with and access to Senior Leaders
- Amazing work culture in a hip downtown office
- Relaxed business casual apparel
If this is you, we’re excited to learn more about you. APPLY NOW!