ReThink your insurance career at ReSource Pro! We’re dedicated to providing clients tech-fueled solutions to drive profitable growth and remain competitive in an evolving insurance industry. We have the insight, know-how and infrastructure to transform our clients’ operations to keep them ready for what the future brings.
We’re changing the Insurance industry and looking for a Commercial Insurance Manager to oversee and mentor a growing team of Commercial Lines Account Managers. The Team Lead will utilize their deep understanding of the insurance industry and leadership skills to provide guidance to team members, improve processes, and drive the excellent service experience ReSource Pro is known for.
We hire the best, because our service is only as good as the people delivering it. We’re committed to hiring individuals who engage in our amazing culture and embrace our core Values: Commitment to Community, Teamwork, Passion for Excellence, Service Centric, and Best Self.
Relocation Assistance offered!
What you’ll do:
- Lead, coach and mentor a team of Commercial Insurance Account Managers
- Foster a collaborative team environment and promote engagement
- Build strong relationships with internal stakeholders, external partners, vendors and consultants to support the structure of the organization and business needs
- Provide guidance to team members to improve processes and optimize client service experience
- Oversee the quality of response to escalated client, carrier or insured service issues and requests
- Strategically prioritize personal and team goals to propel the Insurance Experience center to success
- Coordinate internal and external activities including team training and customer facing activities
- Utilize excellent project management skills to implement programs
What you need to have:
- 7+ years commercial insurance experience (within a service center environment/agency/MGA etc.)
- 3+ years in a supervisor, manager, or project lead role
- Full policy life cycle understanding
- Customer Relationship Management system knowledge preferred (ex: Salesforce)
- Familiarity with Agency tools and systems (ex: Sagitta, EPIC, AMS 360, ImageRight, Worksmart, CSR24, etc.)
- Basic project management skills
What we’ll provide:
- 100% paid Employee Healthcare on day 1
- Generous PTO plan with paid holidays
- 401k with employer contribution match
- Development and Growth opportunities
- Access to Senior Leaders
- Amazing work culture in a hip downtown office
- Relaxed business casual apparel